Enjoy with vegetable paella and Mediterranean flatbread.
Serves 4 – 6
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ sweet onion, cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 head Romaine lettuce
- ½ can of corn, drained and rinsed
- 1 tomatoe, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and black pepper. Add the diced onion to the dressing and set aside.
- Gently tear the lettuce into 2-inch pieces. Put the lettuce, corn, and sliced tomatoes into a serving bowl. Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and toss until the salad is evenly coated. Serve immediately.