Tomato Cucumber Salad
Serves 4 to 6 as a side dish
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced Kalamata or California black olives, optional
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Put all the vegetables in a bowl.
- Add the olives, if using, parsley, lemon juice, olive oil, and feta cheese.
- Stir lightly to combine. Serve immediately.