Green Salad with Lemony Dressing
Serves 4 – 6
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ head Romaine lettuce
- 1 head green leaf lettuce
- 5 radishes, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Add the olive oil in a slow steady stream, whisking constantly until the mixture is smooth. Set the dressing aside.
- Gently tear the lettuce into 2-inch pieces. Put the lettuce and radishes into a serving bowl. Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and toss until the salad is evenly coated. Serve immediately.