To access all of our free tasting lessons, enter your email address below. Your email address will not be shared with any other organizations (we promise!).
It’s fun to crunch sweet slender sunflower sprouts, find the surprise inside a blood orange and learn that purple carrots first grew in Afghanistan.
Tastings let children use their senses to discover that fresh fruits and vegetables make delicious snacks. Check out our new Seed Tasting!
- Easy and require no cooking
- Lesson plans, farmer letters, food history, nutrition information
- Choose grades K-1, 2-3, 4-6
- English & Spanish student materials
- Aligned with Common Core State Standards