Kids love cooking classes!
Hands-on fun experiences with a wide variety of foods increases the likelihood that children (of all ages!) will try and enjoy those foods. Buy Cooking with Kids Curriculum here!
Our cooking classes focus on:
- Healthy foods that kids will eat & enjoy
- Classroom and Home Recipes from around the world
- Experiential learning
- Language and math literacy skills
- Knife skills & safety with children
Download a free sample cooking lesson: Minestrone Soup Grades 2-3
Choose grades K-1, 2-3, or 4-5. Lessons include:
- Step-by-step instructions and time estimates for a 2-hour cooking class
- Kid-friendly classroom recipes in English and Spanish
- English & Spanish student materials (includes food and nutrition information!)
- Suggestions for enrichment activities
- English & Spanish take-home recipes for families
What’s on the Menu?
- Cuban Beans with yellow rice, pineapple-banana salad, and green salad with lime dressing
- Eastern European Potato Pancakes, sweet & sour red cabbage, and homemade applesauce
- Minestrone Soup with breadsticks
- Ethiopian Lentils with injera bread, tikil gomen (braised cabbage), and cucumber yogurt salad
- Japanese Rice Bowl with crunchy cabbage salad
- Vegetable Paella and green salad with lemony dressing